Today News

Pelé’s will includes a woman who could be an unrecognized daughter

The lawyer of Marcia Cibele Aoki, Pelé’s widow, assured on Tuesday that the football legend’s will could include to an unrecognized daughter. This would have the right to enter into the distribution of 70% of the assets, part of the estate that Edson Arantes do Nascimento reserved for his other seven children, while the remaining 30% corresponds to Marcia herself, his last wife.

“Indicated the possibility of the existence of another daughterwhose recognition will depend on a DNA test that could not be carried out (on Pelé) due to the pandemic and his state of health,” explained lawyer Me Kignel in a statement to the AFP agency. “She is a Brazilian who asks to be recognized as his daughter and about whom we don’t know much, except that he has taken legal action in Brazil for a paternity search,” he added.

Last goodbye to Pelé

If consanguinity is confirmed by a test that now requires a DNA sample from one of your childrenThis would be the eighth daughter of the ex-soccer player. In any case, it would not be the only one recognized years after his birth, as it happened before with a daughter born in 1964 (the result of an affair with a recognized housekeeper in 1996) and another born in 1968 (the result of an extramarital affair). whom he recognized in 2002).

As regards Me Kignel’s client, the widow Marcia Cibele Aoki, she will receive 30% of her assets (amount not yet specified in the absence of a complete inventory) among which are three buildings, a spa and shares in the Pelé brand.

Related Posts

Wide Plank Engineered Flooring: Embracing Spacious Style and Durability

In the realm of interior design, flooring is often an underestimated element that can truly transform a space. And when it comes to creating a sense of spaciousness…

Funko Pop Shelf Ideas: Displaying Your Collection in Style

If you’re an avid Funko Pop collector, you know that displaying your collection is just as important as acquiring it. After all, these adorable vinyl figures deserve a…

Wholesale Eyeglasses: Your Source for Bulk Eyewear Solutions

Are you tired of the high prices and limited selection when it comes to eyeglasses? Look no further than Wholesale Eyeglasses, your ultimate source for bulk eyewear solutions….

Downloading Images from Google Docs: A Step-by-Step Guide

In today’s digital age, the need to access and share visual content has become more prevalent than ever. Whether you are a student working on a presentation or…

Unveiling the Allure of 950 Silver: A Glimpse into its Lustrous History and Contemporary Elegance

Silver, with its radiant gleam, has captivated humanity for centuries. Among the various types of silver available, 950 silver stands out, both for its historical significance and contemporary…

Unleashing Creativity: The Art of Dressing Up Toys for Imaginative Play

In a world of screens and virtual realities, the art of imaginative play seems to be fading away. However, there is one timeless practice that continues to ignite…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *